Treat this like a camping trip, so pack light!
*** IMPORTANT ***
Mexican Fishing License: Details can be found here.
- Current and valid United States Passport
- Don’t bring large amounts of cash.
- Plan on keeping your wallet with you on the boat.
- Payment for the trip is due up front.
- Several changes of clothes (depending on the season)
- Tennis or deck shoes on the boat (no boots)
- Personal hygiene items and first aid and any medications
- Snacks: Jerky, chips, trail mix etc.
- Drinks: beer and spirits, soda and water
- Digital Video Camera (keep electronics to a minimum)
- An empty ice chest in your vehicle for fish fillets.
- Personal fishing tackle you want to bring: sinkers, lures, pliers, reels etc. Check with Tom for details.
Cold months require layers, jacket, ski cap and gloves.
Warm months – shorts and t-shirts, SPF clothing, Sunblock, wide brim hat and sunglasses
There is no cell phone or internet service in Puerto Lobos. Cell service drops just after we cross the border. There is an emergency phone at the local store though plan on being out of touch.